Customer Service being the crucial part of any business gets prioritized over any other departments. The reason to it is because it can differentiate a company to its competitors. Also, not to forget the repeat business which the company expect if provided excellent customer service. In financial terms, it costs at least five times as much to win a new customer as it does to keep a current one.
In this customer driven market, where competition is becoming stiffer day by day and critical deadlines are rife, one cannot think of business growth without exceptional customer service.
To provide an excellent customer service is not an easy task. There are any software solutions in the market that can help you to provide great service and also ease up the work.
Help desk software solutions can not only help to ensure that all issues are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner; it can automate a large part of the process and streamline it.
Help desk software offers to:
- Record and track customer queries and requests and also the actions & tasks related to this.
- Defined assignment & priority levels can help greatly for resolutions.
- Tracking of queries & requests from start to the closure.
- Automated workflows to ensure timely escalations to maintain SLA agreements.
- Scope to summarize and view the history of tickets and queries for detailed analysis.
- Uniform & consistent format of data for better analysis.
These are some of the basic level features of an Help Desk software. A good help desk software improves the overall productivity of the company and also cuts down the operational costs.
Quality customer service can benefit your business in countless ways and by observing the importance of customer service you can take measures to provide your consumers with a positive experience.
For a free session on Customer Management or Customer Support Service, contact me at +91 95389 25641 or email to me at email@example.com
What is Customer Service Management?
You work hard to build relationships with your customers and you would definitely want to keep that relationship solid for the years to come. This becomes easy when you have a customer management tool in your organization. A tool to manage everything at one place and to improve your customer relationships.
Maple CRM for Customer Service Management!
Maple’s Customer Service Management solution gives a 360-degree view of customer base to improve customer satisfaction and lower service costs. The solution gives the interface of customers, contracts, support requests, etc. – providing complete access to real time data empowering your staffs to better support your customers.
The Maple CRM customer service management solution is intended to streamline organization wide customer support access that helps in resolving the customer requests or cases in less time thereby enhancing the customer satisfaction and upselling opportunities in future.
What are the benefits?
Increase Customer Satisfaction
– Support team can access every information of the customer anytime, anywhere to drive customer satisfaction.
– Deliver high quality experience for customers while reducing the operational costs.
Increase efficiency and productivity
– Accelerate case resolution time by providing complete customer visibility to your support reps.
Get to know about Maple CRM software solution.
Delivering great customer experiences is a key part of the relationship between company and customer. Organisations in all sectors are therefore constantly looking for ways to positively stand out and give that significance difference to customers.
A good customer service management and support system helps you to not only reduce costs and improve customer retention, but with the right processes, it can be a vital tool for upselling and driving more revenue.
Maple offers you the Customer Service Management over the cloud that helps you to improve customer satisfaction, attract new customers and lower service costs.
The Maple CRM solution provides the full range of customer life cycle i.e. Sales, Support, Contracts and Service. It gives your service and support executives better visibility into customer issues. The Customer Service capabilities of Maple helps you to assign, track and escalate cases to serve customers more quickly and efficiently. Support staffs are notified about their service schedules and support requests through SMS or Email.
- Customer Management
- Contracts Listing
- Support Requests
- Service Schedules
- Track Customer details in real time and enable better customer retention.
- Provide instant information of service and support schedules to support staffs for faster resolutions.
- Accelerate resolutions by setting up TAT (Turn Around Time)
- Add customer behaviour and their history to the Customer details so that reps do not miss out any details.
- Replicate the Service Schedules by Support Request types.
- Manage Contracts under each Customer and set its duration.
To know more about Maple’s Customer Service Management, visit